Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Hallsville,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is correct. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we provide many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is picked usually because it is so strong. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Hallsville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.