Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Webster,TX, can be difficult at times. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to be sure that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to get ahold of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from getting in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to choose from. It has remained so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Webster,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.