Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Tomball,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be available when you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. If you need something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Tomball,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.