Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Stafford,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you say. We want to make certain that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be here for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. That is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You may want to think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is tough. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Stafford, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.