Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Spring,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water may get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to choose from. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Spring,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.