Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in South Houston,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. In everything that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you have it. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are so many options to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. If you would like to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying options with you.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you want something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make sure it will not become rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in South Houston, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.