Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Seabrook,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. A big issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is typically a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long period of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roofing system. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it safe. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is chosen commonly because it is so strong. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Seabrook, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.