Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Pearland,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you say. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. A large issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is typically a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays safe from things like water damage. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is tough. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Pearland,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.