Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Pasadena,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In everything that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roof. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is tough. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Pasadena,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.