Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Missouri City,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great option. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The material used is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying options with you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Missouri City,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.