Searching for a good commercial roofing company in League City,TX, can be difficult at times. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these kinds of things. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to install metal and keep it safe. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so strong. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. Commercial metal roofing in League City,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.