Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Katy,TX. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You should consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Katy,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will discover. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.