Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Houston,TX, can be hard sometimes. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofers. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In everything that we do, we will be certain to provide you the best because that is what you should have. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water can get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is chosen commonly because it is so strong. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Houston,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.