Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Galena Park,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to pick from. When you have to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Galena Park,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.