Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Friendswood,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We would like to be sure that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our professional roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make sure that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To avoid problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The material used is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from getting in. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be sure it will not become rusted. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Friendswood,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.