Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Crosby,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we provide to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you want to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different options with you.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Crosby, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide protection for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.