Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Channelview,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you tell us. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is perfect. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Channelview,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.