Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Bellaire,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofers. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and wasting of materials. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it extra protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great choice to pick from. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Bellaire,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.