Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Baytown,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. This is a reliable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to pick from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great choice. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Baytown,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.