Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Sour Lake,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material used is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Sour Lake,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.