Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Silsbee,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. That is why it is important to be sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you want something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Silsbee,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can provide you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.