Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Kountze,TX. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is correct. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roof. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Kountze,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.