Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Hamilton,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you have it. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. If possible, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. This is a dependable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very reliable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Hamilton,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.