Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Seguin,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. That is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you need a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to pick from. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Seguin,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.