Finding a quality commercial roofing company in San Marcos,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing needs. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you need commercial metal roofing in San Marcos, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.