Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Cibolo,TX, can be hard at times. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our expert roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. A large problem that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. You may want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We make certain that we provide many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Cibolo,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.