Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in White Oak,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. Another service that we provide to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them fixed. This is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To avoid problems like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are very strong. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different options with you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. When you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid option. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in White Oak,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.