Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Gonzales,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there if you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. In everything that we do, we will be certain to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to make sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. If you need something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Gonzales,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.