Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Goliad,TX. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To avoid issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you want to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. If you need something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Goliad,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.