Occasionally it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Fredericksburg,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. That is why it is important to be sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide many different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different options for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Fredericksburg,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.