Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Texas City,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In everything that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to choose from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Texas City,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.