Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Kemah,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you say. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. If you want a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. When you need to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Kemah,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.