Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Galveston,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. That is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these issues. A big problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a reliable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material used is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Galveston,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.