Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Dickinson,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. We are here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you say. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is important to be sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it protected. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Dickinson, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you that coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.