Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Dilley,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you should consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We are pros at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you need something that can last a long time, this is a great option. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Dilley,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.