Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Teague,TX, can be hard at times. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you say. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you would like to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. Their strength and dependability make them a good choice to choose from. When you have to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Teague,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.