Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Fairfield,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We want to make sure that you are fearless in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really value what you say. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many choices to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is tough. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Fairfield,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.