Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Mount Vernon,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are so many options to choose from because we want you to have whatever you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying choices with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from getting in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Mount Vernon,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.