Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Sugar Land,TX, can be hard at times. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We want to make certain that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Sugar Land, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.