Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Rosenberg,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will have to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Rosenberg,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.