Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Richmond,TX, can be hard sometimes. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is important to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to pick from. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Richmond,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.