Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Needville,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofers. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make sure that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water might get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In return, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to choose from. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Needville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.