Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Fresno,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very reliable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Fresno, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.