Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Whitewright,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Our professional roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you have it. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get larger. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You may want to consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They are dependable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. When you have to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. If you want something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Whitewright, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.