Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Honey Grove,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. We will make sure that we always provide you a top quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you have it. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. A large issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make sure that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This really helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it additional protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your commercial building protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to install metal and keep it protected. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is picked usually because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Honey Grove,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.