Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Bonham,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be sure you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. If you would like to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options with you.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Bonham,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.