Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Marlin,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
We make certain that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Marlin,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.