Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Stephenville,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roof. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. You may want to think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is correct. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is tough. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. If you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great choice. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Stephenville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.