Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Dublin,TX, can be hard sometimes. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are so many options to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to choose from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying options with you.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Dublin,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide protection for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.