Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Palmer,TX, can be hard at times. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. We want to be sure that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always value what you say. We want to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A large issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Palmer, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.